Client Account Manager (Sales) (Generous Salary, Commission + Bonus and benefits)
Due to forecast growth and strategic direction we are recruiting 5 Client Account Managers to join our team and enjoy being part of something truly fantastic.
This key role focuses on the growing our revenue and profitability within the business via new and existing business.
It requires good verbal and written communications particularly with customers, suppliers and external agencies. This person needs to be tenacious, able to self motivate and be career and target driven. The successful candidates must fit our culture and ethos, our business works on long term relationships which can only be built by demonstrating the right ethical approach and building Trust with contacts.
You must be able to;
demonstrate a successful track record in Sales and Account Management
conduct yourself in a professional and business like manner
communicate on all levels
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintain and grow existing account business
- Find new business under your own initiative
- Achieve a regular minimum gross margin target level
- Ensure that regular CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) goals are met
- Accurately forecast via the Netsuite ERP application
- Report and update the business of progress
Qualifications - We are looking for someone who is good with people, formal qualifications aren’t as important as the drive to succeed by helping our customers achieve their business goals.
As part of our ongoing investment in employee development we are also happy to discuss integrating further training from both internal and external sources.
Other skills needed for the job include:
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An honest and discreet attitude when dealing with sensitive company data and information
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to in-house systems