The six in one Appliance
- Exinda Network Orchestrator was engineered from the ground up to help Network Managers meet rising user expectations for network and application performance.
- Unlike traditional WAN solutions that address application performance in silos, Exinda takes an integrated approach offering diagnostics, shaping and acceleration in a single, easy to use suite.
1. Real Time Monitoring
- Monitor the health of your network in real time.
- Gain insight into how your strategic applications are performing and the amount of bandwidth being consumed by all users, applications, locations, and devices across the network.
2. Interactive Analytics
- Analyse and inspect application traffic at layer 7 to troubleshoot issues when they arise.
- Model and interact with data to better understand the health of your network.
- Intuitive dashboards help users visualize network activities for all users, applications, devices, and locations.
3. Purpose Built Reports
- Take advantage of a complete library of reports designed to address the most important problems Network Managers face.
- View a catalogue of reports for WAN Planning, Application Performance, Network Governance and Critical IT Projects.
4. Policy Based Shaping
- Prioritize how and when users, applications, and web sites can consume bandwidth on your network.
- Integration with Active Directory means you can control bandwidth usage by network location, users and departmental groups.
5. Application Acceleration
- Ensure your key business applications always deliver the experience users expect whether they’re on premise or in the cloud.
- Exinda’s acceleration and caching capabilities guarantee business applications always perform at their best.
6. Predictive Recommendations
- Discover business impacting problems before they occur by using Exinda’s patent pending Recommendation Engine.
- Exinda studies patterns and trends in the network and automatically makes suggestions to repair issues and improve network performance.
Click below links for PDF’s
Contact us for additional information or whitepapers