We have partnered with Mall Communications who have been supplying Digital displays to Malls and Outlet Centres, for example McArthurGlen. Centre advertisers are pressured by their clients for more and more brand exposure, larger panels, in the shoppers face, instant posting and varied time segments etc. The pressures on the Wayfinder designers are different; innovation, exhaustive and instant information, technically ground-breaking. The two disciplines do not naturally fit together. Then to bind them together and overlay with the expectations and sensitivities of centre owners takes patience and creativity to its limits.
- Centre owners want maximum advertising revenues with the least amount of exposure.
- They want a Wayfinder system that is technically ground-breaking yet assume that advertisers will throw one in for free.
- Mall Communications with Trust Systems combines these areas of expertise.
Sam Eastwood, Centre Director, Bentall Centre said: “Working in partnership with Mall Communications, we designed and implemented a combined digital wayfinding and advertising solution. This has both enhanced our customer’s experience in The Bentall Centre and created a healthy revenue stream. Our customers and retailers have welcomed the use of this innovative navigation system, which brings our online proposition into centre and most importantly directs our customers to their chosen stores.”
Trust Digital and Mall Communications offers several commercial models to supply complete wayfinding and digital signage equipment for Shopping Centres and Retail stores. We offer full design of bespoke fitting housing in various colours and installation services.
- Outright purchase – where a client wants to fund the CAPEX we can supply fully installed equipment and software with or without on-going maintenance.
- Rental / Lease – where a client wants to fund the equipment as an operational cost we can supply attractive terms over an agreed period to suit. This model can include maintenance and support. This can operate as a rental or lease purchase contract.
- Supported model – Under this model Mall Communications can support or part support the CAPEX where a viable advertising market exists.
Supply of digital units and software
- Unit design and build – interior and exterior
- Software design
- Full support and maintenance
- Site surveys
Digital Signage Specification
- Readable & Operable in Full Sunlight
- Inbuilt Media Player with Wireless Connection
- High Brightness 55” Panel with 2500 cd/m
- Full ‘IP’ rated housing, impervious to dust & water
- Concept Renders are based on the actual sized unit with the existing location of the static posters
- Fully Serviceable by secure cam locks to side of unit
- Customisable Colours to Housing and glass
For more information – Contact us today