We are currently seeking an experienced new logo Business Development Manager to join our team. This is a critical role to help with the growth of the business following success over the last few years along with recent investment into the business. The role will develop corporate relationships, explore growth opportunities and deliver positive outcomes for our customers and Trust Systems.
You will have good experience of creating and developing relationships at every level in medium and enterprise size accounts. Your success will depend on a tenacious ability to drive results by being creative and innovative with customers, vendors and internal teams. At the same time this role demands exemplary team work and rigorous attention-to-detail to serve the best interests of our customers and Trust Systems.
This is a great development opportunity for an individual with the talent and ambition to grow their career within a growing technology company who are focused on delivering Intelligent Network solutions. If you have the below business and technology experience join us to make a significant impact to the future success of Trust Systems.
- You will have an excellent understanding of both the business and technical benefits of Networking & Security Solutions to include WAN, LAN, WIFI and IoT.
- You will have knowledge of Networking vendors, such as Cisco and Extreme, with some existing relationships with the vendors sales and leadership teams.
- You will be commercially astute of the marketplace and competition.
- You will have a solid understanding of SD-WAN and SASE and the market evolution of the wider software defined network and security space.
- You will have overall responsibility for winning new logo deals, taking responsibility for developing and leading on the large complex sales opportunities.
- You will prospect new business in agreed target markets of Retail, Hospitality & Leisure, Transportation and Not-for-Profit organisation
- You will be responsible for developing, qualifying, and driving leads and large deals from concept to completion.
- You must be able to understand the client’s business strategy and budgeting process with the ability to identify and create new opportunities.
- You will maintain and provide regular accurate forecasts and pipeline information within the CRM tool.
- You will be able to create a strategic account plan to develop an in-depth network within business customers and to spot opportunities at their earliest stage.
- You will draw up proposals together with the pre-sales team (solution architects, marketing etc.) and in close collaboration with service and project management, so that we can present detailed technical and business-oriented solutions to the customers.
- You will be responsible for managing the whole deal process from initiation of strategic selling activities through to closure.
In addition, the following are highly desirable
- Skills to work under pressure and to deadlines and to negotiate well.
- Ability to form, lead and management multi-disciplinary / virtual teams with a results-oriented approach.
- A proven track record of successfully generating and closing large scale, multi-year new logo opportunities.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Experience of Cisco Networking and security solutions.
- Fantastic networking, communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible, creative, and innovative mindset.
- Willingness and ability to learn and develop.
- Good skills and knowledge of business tools such as Hubspot, Linkedin Sales Navigator and Netsuite, along with the usual Excel, Word and Outlook.
Along with a competitive salary and bi-annual bonus scheme, we offer:
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Free lunch/tea/coffee/fruit every day*
- On-site parking*
- Company events
- Health/medical insurance
- Career progression
- Professional training
- Casual dress
- Breakout area with pool table*
- Childcare vouchers
*at Cirencester Head Office
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please email your CV to HR@trustsystems.co.uk and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.