We currently have a vacancy for a Service Desk Administrator based at our head office in Cirencester, commutable from Swindon, Cheltenham and Gloucester.
Working within our service desk team this role has been created to help us increase operational capacity for our growing customer base. You’ll be providing administration assistance to support our technical teams in managing thousands of devices throughout the UK & Europe.
This is a shift-based role (early/core/late/evening) that includes weekends.
Skills and attributes required:
- Although this is a role within an IT/technical environment, no previous technical experience is required.
- Previous experience in a customer facing and/or administration role is essential.
- You’ll be the first point of contact for our clients, so a professional but courteous approach is required.
- You must also have first class skills in written and spoken English with excellent grammar, along with an organised approach and an ability to prioritise.
- Personally, you will be bright, enthusiastic and keen to progress in a vibrant, forward thinking business.
Your duties will consist of:
- Answer incoming telephone calls and emails by logging requests on our case management system
- Utilise monitoring tools to raise ‘advance warning’ customer support cases to our technical teams
- Provide basic technical assistance, where appropriate, for example assisting with password resets
- Monitor support case progress, escalating faults to 2nd and 3rd line teams or third-party providers as required
- Assist in allocation of field engineer work orders and process FastField reports submitted by engineers
- Provide customer support reporting to service delivery teams as required