No previous technical experience is required, however experience within a customer facing and/or administration role is essential.
Skills and attributes required:
- You’ll be the first point of contact for our clients, so a professional but courteous approach is required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills including written and spoken English.
- Highly organised, with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise workload.
- You will be enthusiastic and keen to progress in a vibrant, forward thinking business.
Your duties will consist of:
- Answer incoming telephone calls and emails by logging requests on our case management system as well as providing basic technical assistance, where appropriate.
- Provide customer support reporting to service delivery teams as required
- Utilise monitoring tools to raise ‘advance warning’ customer support cases to our technical teams.
- Monitor support case progress, escalating faults to our 2nd and 3rd line teams or third-party providers as required.
- Assist in allocation of field engineer work orders and process FastField reports submitted by engineers.