About the role
We are currently seeking a talented, knowledgeable Service Desk Advisor to join our IT Service Desk team based in Cirencester close to Cheltenham, Gloucester, and Swindon.
This is a busy, important role which will involve providing effective IT helpdesk support to numerous customers and thousands of devices throughout the UK. The role will be varied as the business continues to grow, spanning deskside support through to large-scale IT rollouts.
The shift pattern for this role will have fixed shifts of Saturday (1:30pm-10pm) and Sunday (1:30pm – 10pm) followed by 3 additional shifts between Monday & Friday which can be flexible, subject to negotiation.
Main duties will involve dealing with
- First-line queries on a ‘one call’ basis such as password and system resets, hardware related faults and queries, desktop and app support and new user profile creation.
- In addition, the successful candidate will assist with some 2nd line queries, escalating these where necessary.
- New equipment & peripheral installation
- Conducting software & data backups
- Report writing
- Managing cases via the NetSuite ERP Platform
- Utilising skills and knowledge to assist customers with case resolution & monitoring case escalations
- Meeting set KPI’s
- Reporting and liaising with Agility resellers and their end-users.
You must have proven IT support experience gained in a similar role and be able to demonstrate an understanding of Windows desktop operating systems and applications.
A working knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems, Active Directory & Group Policies and Networking technologies would be beneficial but not essential at this stage.
You must have first class skills in written and spoken English with excellent grammar, along with an organised approach and an ability to prioritise.
Along with a competitive salary and bi-annual bonus scheme, we offer:
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Free lunch/tea/coffee/fruit every day*
- On-site parking*
- Company events
- Health/medical insurance
- Career progression
- Professional training
- Casual dress
- Breakout area with pool table*
- Childcare vouchers
* at Cirencester Head Office
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please email your CV to HR@trustsystems.co.uk and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.