About the role
Trust Systems Ltd are currently seeking a talented, knowledgeable Service Desk Advisor to join its IT Service Desk team based in Cirencester close to Cheltenham, Gloucester, and Swindon.
This is a busy, important role which will involve providing effective IT helpdesk support to numerous customers and thousands of devices throughout the UK. The role will be varied as the business continues to grow, spanning deskside support through to large scale IT rollouts.
- First line queries on a ‘one call’ basis such as password and system resets, hardware related faults and queries, desktop and app support and new user profile creation
- In addition, the successful candidate will assist with some 2nd line queries, escalating these where necessary
- New equipment & peripheral installation
- Conducting software & data backups
- Report writing
- Managing cases via the NetSuite ERP Platform
- Utilising skills and knowledge to assist customers with case resolution & monitoring case escalations
- Meeting set KPI’s
- Reporting and liaising with resellers and their end users.
- To demonstrate an understanding of Trust Systems ISO certifications and the obligations within this role
The Ideal Candidate
Due to the nature of our client, you will need to pass a background check to BPSS Standard – applicants that do not meet this requirement cannot be progressed. If you are unsure on your eligibility for BPSS please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.
Full UK driving licence and own vehicle required.
Key Skills, Experiences & Qualifications
To apply, you must have proven IT support experience gained in a similar role. You must also have first class skills in written and spoken English with excellent grammar, along with an organised approach and an ability to prioritise.
Technically, you will also need to demonstrate an understanding of Windows desktop operating systems and applications.
A working knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems, Active Directory & Group Policies and Networking technologies would be beneficial but not essential at this stage.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please email your CV to HR@trustsystems.co.uk and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer:
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Annual bonus scheme based on personal & company achievement
- Support to develop role and career with regular one to ones
- Company events
- Health/medical insurance
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Breakout area with pool table*
- Free lunch/tea/coffee/fruit every day*
- On-site parking*
*at Cirencester Head Office