About the role
Working within our technical services team, this is a busy, important role which will involve providing effective IT support to multiple customers who are based across several sites in the UK. The role will be varied as the business continues to grow, however initially it will involve managing supported customer service cases with plenty of potential for long term progression into a specialist field such as networking, storage or server consultancy. As an apprentice, full training will be provided so no prior IT experience is necessarily required.
Provide 1st line technical support and excellent customer service .
- Administer remote management and monitoring systems
- Managing tickets in line with SLA’s (Escalation, logging and closure) ensuring all communication is logged into the CRM system against the ticket. Presenting a complete audit trail whilst communicating updates to the customer
- Opportunities for innovation through developing in-house procedures with new tools and processes
- Help produce and maintain technical documentation via the Knowledgebase
- Liaise with engineers, contractors and customers regularly
- New equipment preparation
- Ensure compliance with Service Desk procedures
- Escalating calls to the designated ‘Escalation Points’ when appropriate, providing a full and concise record of the call and reason for escalation
- To demonstrate an understanding of Trust Systems ISO certifications and the obligations within this role
The Ideal Candidate
Due to the nature of our client, you will need to pass a background check to BPSS Standard – applicants that do not meet this requirement cannot be progressed. If you are unsure on your eligibility for BPSS please contact us at email@example.com
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.
Full UK driving licence and own vehicle required.
Key Skills, Experiences & Qualifications
Experience using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Computer literate
- Oral and written communication skills
- Problem analysis, solving, planning and prioritisation
- Attention to detail
- GCSEs or Level 2 equivalent in English & Maths.
- A GCSE or Level 2 equivalent in IT would be preferred
Beyond this you should have great written and oral communication skills, along with an organised approach and an ability to prioritise. Client site visits will form an integral part of the role so a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle would be desirable but not necessarily required. Technically, a working knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft Desktop applications would be advantageous.
How to Apply
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please email your CV to HR@trustsystems.co.uk and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer:
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Annual bonus scheme based on personal & company achievement
- Support to develop role and career with regular one to ones
- Company events
- Health/medical insurance
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Breakout area with pool table*
- Free lunch/tea/coffee/fruit every day*
- On-site parking*
*at Cirencester Head Office