Join this free online workshop and see how to better manage different user groups and devices across your wireless and wired network – simplifying user experience and improving IT’s control.
While BYOD & Guest access solutions have been around for a while, many organisations still struggle with implementation, unable to meet original intentions or match access ease with security – meaning low control for IT, or high friction for users. Our network experts will round-up the practical policies and technology advancements that can help deliver success today:
- The critical need for managing different users/devices differently!
- Practical strategies for BYOD at scale, including easier 802.1X certificate provisioning and self-registration
- The best Guest tools including CWP, social log-in and employee sponsorship that better link to IT control policies
- Role based access strategies – assigning VLANs via RADIUS, QoS and application permission/denial by need
- How to enforce all security policies over the entire network, from the cloud
Time: 10:00 – 10:45 AEST – ANZ Session