Interactive WiFi Test Flight – Wednesday 22nd May 2019 Arrival – 9 AM
You are invited to an interactive WiFi Test Flight workshop, where you will receive your own fully configured Aerohive access point and learn hands-on how to configure, integrate and roll it out into any typical network scenario.
The workshop has been designed to help give you the tools you need to successfully roll out a robust and scalable Cloud Managed Networking solution.
During this workshop, you will configure network settings yourself and will experience first-hand how easy and simple it is to operate and deploy Aerohive’s management platform. You will learn the business benefits of a controller-less Wi-Fi solution and have the opportunity to discuss your specific business challenges direct with our specialists during the networking session at the end.
At the end of the workshop you will have completed the following:
- Completed a typical Wi-Fi network planning scenario
- Integrated Aerohive APs in the Hive Manager
- Created network policies that enable employees and guests on a network
- Configured auto provisioning – an easy roll out of APs without any pre-configuration
- Have a detailed understanding of the features of Hive Manager
- Gained their own personal AP122
9.30am Welcome & introduction
9.45am Interactive workshop
12.15pm Lunch – network and ask our subject matter experts anything regarding the Trust solution & service suite
Sign up now to book your place!