The Retail Bulletin Digital Transformation Strategy Event Sponsored by Trust Systems
We took part in the Retail Bulletin Digital Transformation Strategy event – Invigorating physical store sales post lockdown – digital in-store transformation.
Retailers are now seeking new ways to bring sales that have shifted online back into stores by blending the online shopping experience with physical shops. In this session, we join the panel to evaluate:
- The impact that digital technology is having to get shoppers back in-store and spending once stores reopen.
- Blending the online shopping experience with physical shops.
- Why neglecting the instore experience could be damaging your business
- What retail stores may look like in the future Digital signage and brand equity
- Store innovation/experience aligned to online and seamless transacting
- Optimising the store estate for omnichannel retailing – instore stock management
Moderated by: Darren Williams
Mike Dowson, Commercial Director, Trust Systems
Sharon Solis, Head of Retail, Astrid & Miyu
Emma Siveyer, Digital Products Lead, Three