Trust Systems Limited are an IT provider and related services and we are committed to protecting any data that we collect concerning you. By using our services you agree to the use of the data that we collect in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.trustsystems.co.uk/mainstaging (“the Site”), and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Privacy Notice, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account” means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of theSite;
“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by the Site when you visit certain parts of the Site and/or when you use certain features of the Site.
“Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
“personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
“we/us/our” means Trust Systems Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 06013797, whose registered address Trust Systems Limited, Units 20 & 21 Cirencester Office Park, Tetbury Road, Cirencester, Glos, GL7 6JJ
– The Site is owned and operated by us.
– Our VAT number is GB 885 7613 73
– Our GDPR Owner and data protection representative is Tom Stone and can be contacted by telephone on 01285 898054, by email on email@example.com, or by post to Trust Systems Limited, Units 20 & 21 Cirencester Office Park, Tetbury Road, Cirencester, Glos, GL7 6JJ.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Privacy Notice and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
– The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
– The right of access to the personal data we hold about you;
– The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
– The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (we only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained below but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details within this Notice);
– The right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data;
– The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
– The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
– Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in this Notice and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
What data do we collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data from you:
– Company name
– Job title
– Contact information such as address, business email address and telephone numbers
– IP address
– Web browser type and version, operating system and referring sites when using [insert web address]
How we use your information
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
– Providing and managing your access to the Site;
– Personalising and tailoring your experience on the Site;
– Supplying our products and/or services to you;
– Personalising and tailoring our products and/or services for you;
– Replying to emails from you;
– Market research;
– Analysing your use of our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve the Site and your user experience;
– To better understand how people interact with our website, email marketing and employees.
We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by business email, telephone, or post with information, news and offers on our products and services. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Whenever we process data for our legitimate interest we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. [insert link to Legitimate Interest] to learn more about what we mean by legitimate interests and when we process your data for our legitimate interests.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
– When personal data is no longer required, all reasonable steps will be taken to erase or otherwise dispose of it without delay.
– User-level and event-level data associated with cookies, user-identifiers (e.g., User-ID) and advertising identifiers are retained for 26 months. The retention period of the user identifier is reset with each new event from that user.
Trust Systems Limited is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
How and where do we store your data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected.
Will Trust Systems Limited share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Trust Systems Limited in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Trust System Ltd procedures. We will never pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Trust System Ltd at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Trust System Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
– Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
– Contact details of the GDPR owner, where applicable.
– The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
– If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Trust System Ltd or a third party, information about those interests.
– The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
– Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
– How long the data will be stored.
– Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
– Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
– How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
– Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
– The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
– Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
Trust Systems Ltd accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
– Driving licence
Contact details of the GDPR Owner: Tom Stone, Director, Trust Systems Ltd, Units 20 & 21 Cirencester Office Park, Tetbury Road, Cirecnester, Glos, GL7 6JJ. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 01285 898054
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time (for example, if the law changes). Any changes will be immediately posted on the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the Privacy Notice on your first use of the Site following the alterations. We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.
Last updated May 2018